1.12.2008

spring 'want list'...2nd installment

*shamlessly...I mean, strategically-placed subliminal message: Any fathers who may occasionally post here, and who may be stumped for birthday gift ideas this year for their daughters, who may also post here, please scroll back to the top of the post and re-read. Seek mom’s advice about sizes…………….*

Hmmm, woke up this morning feeling like I was in the "Twilight Zone" which is pretty much my normal state. Yet this morning the "Zone" seemed to be sending me subliminal messages of some kind! What could it be? Did I win the Super 7? Nope to that one (wait till next week). Message keep saying something about money though. Little did I know it was telling it was my money it was referring too!

So, seeking advice I came here and lo and behold, "lookie what I found". Never knew what hit me!

I need more coffee, some more time to digest this message and wait for "size advice." Dads who may post here no nothing about "sizes" for daughters who may post here!

"That’s right, kids. You heard me right - butt-lifting, butt-enhancing compression shorts. [we can pause here for a sec, while you digest that delicious piece of information I just fed you]"

"Oh, my eyes!" Think I will head back to the "Twilight Zone" now!

No comments: