1.28.2008

Ack!!

People:

I have not forgotten about this project.

Rest assured, I am still running, and still thinking of this blog.

Not to make excuses or anything, but it's just been so busy. And so snowy. Not that the weather has any impact on the frequency of my postings. But seriously, what good is winter if you can't use the misery that comes with it as justification for your temporary lack of ambition to do ANYTHING.

Say it with me....WINTER SUCKS!!

However..........

We have exciting plans for updates here in the near future. I'm not sure if Dad is aware, but he has signed an exclusive deal to be interviewed for this blog by ME. Oh, it's gonna be good. Not only will you get an insider's take on what makes this man tick, you'll also witness, first-hand the hilarity and hi jinx that can only happen when he is present. But what I really think you'll take from the 'interview' is what it is like for someone who suffers from Tinnitus. I hope he'll shed some light on how life has changed for him. And we're going to talk about some of the things he's tried in the past to cope and deal with this nightmare.

So, keep checking back. Hope to have this one wrapped up by the end of the week.

No comments: