1.12.2008

spring 'want list'...1st installment




I gotta have this.


Oh, yah, I can see you rolling your eyes. And I can practically hear what you’re saying.

You’re all…’This is a skirt. Why do you need a skirt? And why do you feel the need to blog about it - in January, no less?’

Well, calm down for a second and let me talk! God

This, dear reader, is not your ordinary skirt. What you see here is a running skirt from http://www.skirtsports.com/. This is the Gym Girl, with two pockets. And what you don’t see here, is that underneath this ‘lightweight, luxurious SpeedSilk fabric’, which ’gently flows across your thighs’ is a pair of built in compression shorts.

That’s right, kids. You heard me right - butt-lifting, butt-enhancing compression shorts. [we can pause here for a sec, while you digest that delicious piece of information I just fed you]

I know! So cool!

Oh. Did I mention the pockets? To hold your stuff - your iPod, cell phone, lip stuff, money for beer stops...er, I mean water stops on your long runs. Whatever. We all have our own 'needs'.

Like, it’s not enough that these things are so cute, but they’re totally functional too!

And...the best part? I have found a retailer near me.

Spring can’t come fast enough now.



*shamlessly...I mean, strategically-placed subliminal message: Any fathers who may occasionally post here, and who may be stumped for birthday gift ideas this year for their daughters, who may also post here, please scroll back to the top of the post and re-read. Seek mom’s advice about sizes…………….*

No comments: